Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Not the average day...

So this morning I woke up feeling like someone had ran over my head with a semi. Had to call the bossinator and make it a 'sick day'. Ick. But after staying in bed till 4, I woke up with a genius idea! I know, I guess these things just come to me in my sleep or something. Actually, I was browsing through some people's pet photos and thought, "Why not pet collar coats?" So this idea has really excited me and I know its probably not excited Frodo. The plan is to crochet or sew a cover for dog collars that can be for holidays or seasonal. So I've got to hurry and make some for Valentine's Day! This is a must! Frodo has to be the first bischon with a red felted collar and hearts around his neck. :) I will post the finished product soon!!

0 comments: