Thursday, September 11, 2008

Deary House.

Thought I would share a little of my house with you guys! Throughout time I have gathered and crafted many things together to make my "home." Such as, these paintings that I painted (they're the newest addition!) Below is the inspiration for one of them.

Here's the shade that I bought separatly from the base. Palak lampshade from Anthropologie. Retail $78, but I got it on SALE $36!!! For ever my light was shadeless until I found this one which matched perfectly!

The $100 piece of canvas that I did for $0!



All my life I have dreamt of a yellow bathroom! Something cheery and stunning! I've always adored the way it looks sunny and happy even when it's gloomy outside.
I looooove my towel holder which I found @ Urban Outfitters for $12.00. I bought two of them, one white branch for my towels, & one gold branch to use as my key holder for the front door! It was genius!


I remember seeing door knob coat hangers for the first time at Anthropologie but was kind of reluctant to shell out the cash. But when I saw these for $5 @ Hobby Lobby I was ecstatic!

Since the past weeks I have replaced my tear drop lamp with my new prize: Faux chandelier from Urban Outfitters-$10.00. Yea I said ten dollars. The only thing I don't care about it is the fact that there is a bare bulb staring at you which makes harsh light. So my ingenious idea at the moment is looking for a mini light globe to put around it!

Lastly, I have to share my AMAZING drapes and ties! I found these Toile style drapes @ Goodwill for $4 a piece! Then cut some of my leftover hemp yarn and doubled it up! Perfecto for a stylish shabby chic look!






0 comments: