Saturday, September 20, 2008

Eatin' Fresh...


I absolutely love to discover and find new yummy delightful dishes! I know how hard it is to find recipes and dinners that have normal inexpensive ingredients and so when I come across some I try to share them. All of these here take hardly any time to prepare and are wonderful for weeknights! I know when I get home from work I'm not going to labor 2 hours over the stove! If anyone wants the recipe for any of these just let me know!
Beef & Orange Stir-Fry - with extra orange zest & soy sauce to put it over the top! 
My husband loved this healthy piece - Southwestern wrap with avocados, black beans, romaine, cooked onions, sour cream, grilled chicken,  & sun-dried tomatoes.
My all time favorite classic - Greek salad with extra Feta & Kalamata Olives! Makes my mouth water just thinking about it!
Step 1: Peelin and choppin.
Step 2: Coating the chunks with brown goodness and cinnamon.
Step 3: Crispy and crumbly!
Mini Pita Ricotta Spinach & mozza pizzas

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like the the Stir-Fry recipe, Thanks- Gina