Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quick N' Easy: Ham N' Cheesy!

Like myself, I know a lot of people look for dinners that take no time at all. I am queen of quick! So, I thought I'd share my delicious Baked Ham N' Cheesy recipe!

First off you will need a package of Sweet Hawaiian Rolls. Then slice them in half like you see in the picture.

Take the tops off and arrange the bottoms in a 8x8 inch pan. Yea it will be a little tight but just jam them in there, they'll fit. 

Preheat the oven to 325. Then take a package of ham. I use our local ham because it tastes so much better! Use one slice folded for each square.

Then take a slice of white american cheese and break into fourths. Cover each square with a fourth. Place the tops of the hawaiian rolls. 
Melt 2 T of butter and pour over all the rolls making sure to cover each one. 
Bake for 20 minutes and you got a crispy, salty, cheesy, ham bite that is loved by everyone! This portion can serve 2 substantially. 


0 comments: