Thursday, February 17, 2011

Rise & Shine!

Welllll it is 65 degrees out! And no, I do not live in Florida. :) I went to go put a pair of shoes on this morning and was like "ughhh" boots boots & more boots. This sunny shiny weather has got me in the mood for a new pair of summer kicks. Who else would be better than Tom! Now I know everyone has their own personal style, such as traditional mom, contemporary student, abercrombie addict, but honestly these shoes look great on everyone and they feel like slippers. Oh and the most important part, when you buy a pair they donate a pair to someone in need. One for One.


Now these are a little more of my style. I love acting like I'm still a kid! Elephants on my feet! 

These are awesome! I have the brown cords but turquoise is my favorite color. I might have to secretly buy these.

And for those that are too scared of the color & prints there is always the classic. Grey is a staple in my wardrobe.

And lastly, I had to put these on here for the sake of my mother in law. She wears heels everyday of her life. These would be ideal.  



0 comments: