Friday, March 11, 2011

Geez, it's that time again. Junk drawer dumping.

Yup, the moment I dread most about spring cleaning. Time to pull the junk drawer out and dump everything into a box. It's amazing what you accumulate in a year, I must say I am not proud of the "junk" that was lurking beneath the twisty ties and half eaten m&ms. I'm not sure how a small box can ferment, but it did. Haha, I was like "what the!?" Yea, not cool. So I got rid of the whole junk drawer entirely and revamped it. Take a looksy!

Yellow wallpaper that I found at goodwill! Hooray! 
Finally, a new home for my dishtowels!
Now to revamp the kitchen table. I never iron my tablecloths but it made a huge difference! 
I love my cork placemats! They're so cheery and delightful. 
Spring is here! 
Now now, what to do with the junk that was in the drawer? Well of course you gotta recycle it somehow! I've decided to make a pen holder using my tea canister.
Wrap it in bright colored cardstock and slap a label on there and you're done! Easy peasy!

0 comments: