Friday, March 11, 2011

O' paper, how I despise thee

So today while trying to learn how to make origami dinosaurs on Youtube, I abruptly yelled at the computer and crumbled my paper into smithereens. All these weird reverse folds and creases were driving me insane!! I could not get it for the life of me. Alright, I guess I'm just not talented in that area. (This is my lame attempt at making a dinosaur garland for my nephew) So here are some of the dinos that made it alive.

Supposedly this is the T-rex. I don't buy it. Maybe I'm just the worst origami folder ever! 
Some flying dino. Looks like a scary swan to me. 
Hmm...not too sure how this dude walks. He has no legs. 
Is this like a porcupine or something? I think my nephew needs to show me what's what. 
Dragon? I think so, they're sooo much better than dinosaurs anyways! 

0 comments: